Looking to progress your current sales career? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic virtual
sales environment all from within the comfort of your own home?
Based out of South Florida, America’s Health Advisors is operated by a top-tier management staff with
over 34 years experience in the Telesales and Health Insurance market and has over 150 employees
nationwide. We are searching for enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated Sales Agents to join our
growing team across the country to work from home.
We offer a multi-tiered and in-depth paid training program to provide you with all the tools you need
to be successful in our inbound sales environment. Training covers the Health insurance industry,
AHA’s products and systems, and proven sales techniques to empower you for success.
Responsible for selling Customers A&H products, based on their needs, using cutting-edge technology,
providing quotes and selling policies to insureds. Also, this position is responsible for creating a
positive relationship between America’s Health Advisors and prospective customers.
Our high performing first year sales agents earn an average of $70,000 to $85,000 per year with
uncapped commissions and incentives. Top agents earn $100,000+
What makes America’s Health Advisors unique?
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from our partner carriers
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based and results-focused culture
- Company paid training
- Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential
- 50% commissions on the products you sell
- Plentiful, highly-converting qualified leads at no charge to you
- The ability to work from the comfort of your own home
- Proprietary quoting tools and technology not available on the open market
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for using various systems to track, gather information and answer customer
- Identify customer needs and works to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques
- Provide appropriate educational information
- Strive to sell the product that best meets each customer’s needs
- Ability to keep motivated in an at home position
- Meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements
- Performs other duties as requested, including attending required virtual meetings
Minimum Skills, Competencies, and System Requirements:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Valid Life & Health insurance license (240 or 215)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates adequate/accurate typing speed while talking to the customer
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health insurance policies and procedures
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette
- Demonstrate proficiency with sales systems
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in an at home environment
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Landline internet connection with computer hardwired to the network (router, switch, or modem)
- USB Headset
- Dual core processor OR a dedicated video card with a single core processor, 4GB Ram, Windows
7+/Mac OSX 10.12: "Sierra" and the latest version of Google Chrome.
- High School Diploma
- Multiple state appointments
- Prior experience working with the public in a customer service or sales environment
- Demonstrates the ability to make the “Human Connection” and empathize with the customers
- Demonstrates the ability to negotiate in order to adequately sell the brand and product
- Demonstrates basic math skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness in order to meet
customer service expectations
- Demonstrates the ability to think analytically
- Demonstrates a high degree of dependability and motivation